Next week, 19th and 20th June, the Biotech Outsourcing Strategies Event (BOS 2018) takes place in Basel, Switzerland.
The BOS Events serve a niche for companies who want to catch up on recent developments when it comes to outsourcing. The idea is to provide a platform for exchanging latest experiences and for facilitating and strengthening business partnerships between biotech, pharma, and contract services. For this 2018 event, BOS was reorganized to provide plenty of room to exchange experience and for partnering and networking opportunities.
There will be four principal programme blocks, which cover a wide range of topics:
- outsourcing business process & strategy,
- technical operations outsourcing,
- outsourcing case studies, and
- BOS outsourcing showcase poster presentations by Arcinova and Asymchem
On Tuesday afternoon, Karlheinz, our managing director, will chair a session on case studies regarding the outsourcing of biologics.
Topics of the session are:
- Small virtual biotech company: CMC outsourcing for antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy (Dr Einar Jonsbu, Targovax).
- Implementing a supplier governance model as part of an integrated supplier relationship strategy (Andrea Calenne, Biogen).
- Manufacturability of Viral Therapeutics, an emerging field for CDMOs (Prof Rolf G. Werner, University of Tuebingen, Germany).
- Importance of formulation and orthogonal methods for the success of new protein drugs and biosimilars (Prof. Dr. Tudor Arvinte, Therapeomics Inc/University of Geneva).
Karlheinz will be there on both days, which would be a great opportunity to meet up. Leave us a message or give us a call, so we can arrange a meeting.
See you there!
Share this Post