Daniel Amstutz M.A.
Daniel is a recent M.A. graduate in cultural anthropology, experienced in qualitative research, communication (specifically in business) and social media.
As the Communication Manager, Daniel is responsible for all matters concerning both external and internal communication at QBDC.
This includes representation of the company in publications, handouts, presentations and on the web as well as managing public relations, especially with our international clients.
He is involved in several tasks regarding Quality Management, specifically documentation in regards to Good Documentation Practice.
Finally, Daniel is the personal assistant to Dr. Karlheinz Landauer.
- 2016 to date: Communication Manager at QBDC in Nusshof, Switzerland
- 2011-2015: Junior Research Assistant at the Seminar für Kulturwissenschaft und Europäische Ethnologie at the University of Basel, Switzerland
- 2015: Trainee in the marketing department (Crossmedia Promotion) at Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF) in Zurich, Switzerland
- 2014: Trainee in conception and setup of the exhibition “Die Kirsche … und eine Blueschtfahrt nach Tokyo” at the Museum.BL in Liestal, Switzerland
- Master of Arts in Cultural Anthropology and German Literature, focus on qualitative research and audiovisual culture