Dr. Mitra Dersch-Pourmojib
Owner, Documentation Expert
Mitra is a customer-oriented person with a systematic approach, concentrated on goals and results. She is a global thinker and open to new international and intercultural challenges.
She is a highly experienced Chemical Engineer with more than 20 years of professional development in different fields, ranging ffrom Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Environmental Protection and Paper Industry. She is well versed in GMP principles, guidelines, their application, documentation, qualification and validation.
In 2016, she founded her own company, DERSCH-Consulting, and offers management consultancy and aid in scientific & technical documentation in chemical, biotech, and related industries, as well as intercultural business training and coaching.
- 2016 to date: Management & documentation consultant and owner of DERSCH-Consulting, Austria.
- 2008 to 2014: Research Scientist at Baxter Innovations GmbH, Lower Austria.
- 2000 to 2004: Scientist at Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- EU-funded project: “Photoelectrocatalytic Treatment of Wastewater”
- FWF-funded project: “Bimetallic catalysts for the reduction of nitrates in water”
- AER Gas-funded project: “Catalytic removal of tar from biomass gasification gases”
- 1999 to 2000: Head of the Laboratory for Textile Chemistry at ÖTI, Vienna, Austria
- 1991 to 1997: R&D Manager at Mondi Release Liner Austria GmbH. Responsible for R&D and quality control of Silicone coated papers and films, providing expert reports
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering with distinction at Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Dipl. -Ing. Chemical Engineering with distinction at Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Milestones and Achievements
- 2016: Founding of DERSCH-Consulting
- 2013: Baxter; professional documentation and reporting of processes for development of vaccines.
- 2004: Vienna University of Technology; supervising Erasmus diploma students, preparing papers and posters
- 1993: Mondi Release Liner Austria GmbH (NBG Special Coatings GmbH)
- Successful R&D work for developing a new Silicone coated film
- Responsible for training and coaching of employees (R&D, QC)
- Introduction of quality assurance scheme ISO 9001, in collaboration with the departments